VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Company Presentation - 121 Event Cape Town, page-13

1. 5,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    All good points Jayse. Throw in the fact that Governments around the world will more then likely follow the lead of the British Govt and try and speed up the need for more Electric Vehicles to show that they are doing their bit for the climate control debate.
    Fair to say that climate change is now considered a real threat and right now there is enough pressure to force the hands of governments to start acting on it. It would make sense that they would target the automotive industry given that the number of petrol cars would total billions around the world.

Unfortunately our endeavours to get an honest response from you know who was always going to be a stretch, but I thought I would ask just one more time for old times sake..
    He obviously has a mission in life and that is to discredit management and throw as much mud at this company as is humanely possible on as many occasions as he can. Enough however on him.

As has often been the case with VRC in recent times, it is now quite simply a waiting game for the next few weeks until we get some indication of how much money has been raised . We will then have a clearer picture of the path we will take and what we can expect in the months ahead.
    We have many loyal shareholders here who have stuck fat during these difficult times of waiting. We are now all wanting the same thing, and that is to be part of an exciting company that will play a part in providing a much needed commodity in the future years.

I looked up the word GRAPHITE before and this is how it was described.

Graphite is one of the most in demand technology metals that is required for a green and sustainable world. Demand is only set to increase as the need for lithium ion batteries grows, fueled by the popularity of electric vehicles.

I reckon that basically says it all in a nutshell..

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.