VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Says the bloke that has a sell sentiment but continues to hold a...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Says the bloke that has a sell sentiment but continues to hold a stock for years on end! why haven't you sold your stock over these years and continue to hold? Why at least do you not even answer the question? Instead you throw mud at the BOD every chance you get with nonsense. Matt Birney is merely pointing out the facts of the project in a language all can understand. Only have to read the past presentations and do a bit of research, he has done it for all to see in a nutshell and you have a crack. The only thing you have been right in is the SP has fallen, this is due to delays over the past 18 months with the note being approved, had it been approved 18 months ago or had we gone the Mauritian route we would already be producing. You have been lucky as the note issues have worked in your favour. That's all behind us now though, once funding is announced it will all be a thing of the past and I can ask you what you think at that point, can't wait. Until then I will put you finally put you on ignore. I implore others to
    do likewise. I welcome contrasting views but yours are just slander. The plus side for us now is that delays will now coincide with a supply shortage in line with our state 2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.