VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I have also brought a fair whack of stock at higher levels than...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    I have also brought a fair whack of stock at higher levels than these, including 1.3c. I am of strong belief that we will get to around 9-10c mark in the medium term and higher in the long term. My reasons for this are through my extensive research in the company, our flake and every thing I have already listed in detail in my previous posts.

So whether I have to pay 1.5c or 1.3c I could not really care. I have all that I can afford to have and I would suggest all long term holders are of the same opinion. Once the funding comes through is where we will see brokers promoting the stock due to the security of the project now being put to bed. Trouble is I don't want to have to pay 2-3 times more on the back of the funding. So I was happy to get in prior to. My research and confidence in Trevor means that I believe they will get it. You wouldn't think it based on the screen. Don't really care about the way it looks now though as it will look a whole lot different once they have funding secured and are starting to produce and EARN money. Big year ahead.. very exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.60K 4.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26023646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23437210 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.