VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Company Presentation - 121 Event Cape Town, page-60

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    It is certainly getting down to the pointy end.. if its this week or next or the one after that, it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that they actually get it. The amount is very meniscal to start stage 1 with economics for both parties seeming too good to pass up. I would be expecting it sooner rather than later. Logic suggests so. The economics are too good. Only need to refer to the following link to read about them, those that have not read it previously or new to the thread please do so.... https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Volt-to-rattle-tin-for-USD-30m-for-Tanzanian-graphite-play

I have been patiently holding for 3 years now, so a few weeks more won't matter. With the approval in hand and roadshows pretty much completed we are in a great position and at 1.3c you are getting in at the bottom IMO. I feel once stage 2 comes along we are looking at a $300M MC at least. With a jumbo flake (the one that commands the highest price and the one that can be used across all sectors), with EV vehicles continuing to climb with governments looking to out law petrol and with a predicted shortage in supply it is all lining up for VRC, the timing could not be better. Have a look at where SYR got to, with a flake inferior to ours. Hint.. It was well over a billion!! 300M is the least we would be expecting upon commencing stage 2, this equals around 17c. The conservative approach would expect somewhere around the 9-10c in the medium term probably by years end is my view. Ten bagger. Hence the reason why I have averaged down to such an extent upon receiving listing approval, that was the trigger. I have been fortunate that the SP has come back to these levels, the delays in approval has meant that I was able to. The funding is a no brainer for me though. I wanted to be able to average down and buy a lot of stock but once the funding is approved I would not be able to average down and buy anywhere near the amount I wanted to. I freed up more to buy on the back of approval... now I am just happy to sit and wait with Trevor and the team at exotix all whom have great records at achieving results I am happy to be patient.

Brokers will have plenty to get excited about once funding is approved... a company in renewables, fully funded, without diluting the company to get off the ground, that then flows into stage 2, with a multi decade life is a great place to start the conversation. You would then be throwing in US$93MIL EBITA for stage 1 and US$195M EBITA stage 2 across two decades with still over 90% of the tenement area unexplored. They would then finish off with, renewables are certainly the future a must have for portfolios (graphite needed is 10x that of lithium in batteries) VRC look to be one of the top producers of this commodity that will be in such high demand...

All in my opinion, a bit of research is all that is needed.

Good luck to all long termers. The wait seems as though it is coming to a close....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5482486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15305353 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.