VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Company Presentation - 121 Event Cape Town, page-63

1. 1,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Nice to hear. Yes, I got a really good run in the Sugar days and was actively trading the stock back then. I have been growing my holdings over time as the dips come in and at current share price I think I am at about break even or just under so any market movement for me is cream.

I also believe that there is a future and in large flake for a numerous purposes. I think we may still have a few years until industry realise the potential. I recall first hearing about the benefits of graphene and "bucky balls" when I was studying and they still have not become mainstream. Not due to the product, but due to the ability to manufacture at a pricepoint that tips these products into the mainstream. People have not stopped developing systems and they are continually improving.

The other known uses for big flake will just improve, too. I imagine expandable graphite will be a word on many an architect and building designer's lips in the wash up in a few year's time from the recent bushfires. The last big change in fire rating took about 5 years to come into Australian Standards from (my ever diminishing) memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 241

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 27810780 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2664984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.