VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Company Presentation - 121 Event Cape Town, page-7

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Bruce, he has not been wrong in terms of the SPs performance, that is obvious for all to see. Unfortunately the note listing in Tanzania and the time it took to finally realise that it was not going to bear fruit has meant that the SP has suffered and the that working capital required has needed to be raised at lower and lower prices. This is unfortunate and not something that anyone would want. The time for approvals and the like take time and now that we finally have that we have seen them follow up with a roadshow and date of commencement of trading on the SEM being the 26th of Feb. So all of a sudden we are now finding ourselves in the best position the company has ever been in. Granted it has taken way too long, but we are now in the final stages and only a couple weeks away.

The hardest part for a mining company is to achieve funding. Traders and investors prefer to play junior mining companies that come up with nice drill results and play those. This is because they are aware of the time it takes for funding to be achieved... well we are finally there. Having been approved to list on the SEM and with the roadshow underway with dates set for the end of Feb this company is about to finally start to kick goals.

Graphite is going to be an extremely highly sought after commodity with EVs set to surge over the time our mine is going to be producing. England only announcing today they plan to ban petrol vehicles by 2040. This will be common practice around the world not to mention all the buildings needing fire retardants. Renewables is where it is going to be at. You need 10 x graphite per lithium...

With stage 1 funding only needing $30 mil to commence with a 7 year mine life to then feed into stage 2 that has a multi decade LOM, and this is only based on 6% of our tenement area. Still scope for more. We have a graphite product that is superior and commands top dollar that can be used in all applications with offtakes signed to boot. Once funding is announcement we are also expecting further offtakes to be announced that will complete all product forecast to be available from stage 1.

To say that we are about to lift off is really putting it lightly. Once funding is secured the SP will not be looking like it currently is, all will flock over and the negative posts will cease. Brokers will be able to talk about us as we now have the money to start and the economics are exceptional on this project. I look forward to this and so does my portfolio. A MC ten times current levels will be the very least we should be expecting come years end in my view. This is shaping up to be one of those stories.. only have to read the past 3 price sensitive announcements that explains all fundamentals of the project and its worth.

Watch this space...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.