VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Re:"....What was pleasing for me yesterday was the fact that...

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Re:"....What was pleasing for me yesterday was the fact that less then 40,000 dollars worth of stock sold out on Friday...."
    It also suggests that only $40 000 worth of stock was bought Possum....that is not pleasing at all but a worry imo. There is plenty of stock for sale but no one wants any of it atm and who would blame them?
    This stock has lost all momentum because of uncertainty re funding despite the BoD being 'relaxed' about it all ....probably because they are still getting paid handsomely. From memory their their last significant salary increase was for what they had already achieved and about to achieve...in hindsight, maybe a salary decrease would have been more in line with achievements to date. God help us if they do get funding and ask for another salary increase! "....due diligence..." indeed....what a load of cods-whallop ...these guys have had months to do this.....and according private phone calls to individual posters on here the 'interest' etc from investors was high...credibility has been damaged by all this 'inside' phone call stuff for too too too many years now....yet posters still feed off it as 'bible'....wake up people...if it isn't good enough for an official Ann then it is BS imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.001K 821.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 32684826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6614275 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.