VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Plenty of my clients also paid off their mortgages bosswho...

1. 5,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3654
    Plenty of my clients also paid off their mortgages bosswho thanks to Oxiana. Which is always a great result when you can recommend a stock to a client and it helps change their lives. LNG was another stock where family and friends did very well. Those that bought in the mid 20s and sold out above 4 dollars when the opportunity presented itself did very well. I did sell some but the mistake for me was not selling them all when the oil price collapsed. Thems are the breaks as they say..
    Oxiana was also a very worthwhile investment for myself ..
    Lets hope in 12 months time we get plenty of posts from shareholders in VRC who can celebrate that they achieved a similar outcome. That would be terrific for all and sundry..
    For those like Peliatan who continue to throw mud i guess the opportunity always exists to sell out . I remember all those naysayers who posted when LNG was trading around 30c that it would never make it and it eventually climbed to 5 dollars per share less then 18 months later. The trick of course is to lock in profits and that is often the hardest thing to do. Anyone who has invested in the stockmarket will usually have their own story about owning something once upon a time that is now X amount of times greater then when they sold them. If only I would kept them I would now be a very rich man.
    Sound familiar. Fortescue Metals is one that sticks in my gut. I had 100,000 share at 30c which later would have become a million shares when Twiggy did a ten for one . Unfortunately I sold the 100,000 shares because there were issues with the Chinese and I thought it wouldn't happen.
    One million shares at 11 dollars per share would definately have changed my life had I just sat and done nothing. Very hard to do when there was so much negativity coming from all sides of the fence. Sadly for me it's the one that got away !!

It's a hard gig owning shares at the best of times . I am not telling you anything that you don't already know.

If by chance you want a break from thinking about the share market go to the movies and watch Just Mercy or Parasite. Just saw them this weekend. Highly recommend both of them.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.