M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Think you are right Roysolder. Nigerian government desperate for...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Think you are right Roysolder. Nigerian government desperate for someone to get the steel mill started. Burston spoke to Adelaide broker Taylor Collison last week and from what was relayed to me is very happy with the way things are progressing. My bet is they will introduce a cornerstone investor to the registry which would be good for all holders.He is off to London for talks then to Nigeria. What this company needs is a positive announcement that catches everyone by surprise. Ian is no fool and and has pumped over a Million dollars of his own money into the stock. He has told me many times he believes we will come out winners and this will be his last project. The share price disappoints me but more so mystifies me.They have had a successful cap raise, the scoping study is in full swing and the JORC is out very soon.The company is better placed now than ever with many of the risks to the project being removed one by one. Immmleman, Roysolder 29101971 and myself have kept the faith . Now is the time for Kogi to kick a massive goal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.