NVA 1.14% 21.8¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Company Presentation at the AGM, page-3

1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    This is my summary of any interesting/new points -

1. Cathedral - showing tight veining, and something else interesting about the visible mineralisation.
    2. Korbel is low grade, because of wide spaced veins. The veins are actually good grade.
    3. There was a blackout period given to the assay business. Yes, assays are delayed a lot, but some of them are just in blackout until today, because they were raising funds recently. So maybe some being released over the next week.
    4. RPM etc would be mined first. Korbel would be for extending the mine life by 15 years after that (with ore sorting to pull out those wide-spaced veins). Considering a plant near RPM. But lots of targets are waiting on drilling/assays, so who knows how it could change. Eg. depending on what Cathedral showed (highest rock chip grades, drills pending), which is right next to Korbel. Or what Stoney and RPM South showed, which are right next to RPM North.

The Conspiracy: the blackout period was so the directors could push through options for themselves, before the assays drive up the SP, which they know will happen.
    The Explanation: lawyers told them to do the blackout because of the raising. Because last year they did a raising, then a week later released super results (like free discounted raising shares for their insider mates).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $46.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $26.12K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65969 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 41484 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.