TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

I am still very much long on this, my frustration is with the...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I am still very much long on this, my frustration is with the current price. In saying that:

Marketing seems to be ramping up which is promising. This seems to be the very beginning of a broker roadshow. Meeting with Cannacord tomorrow, then other brokers to follow, is the word I have. I am sure more information will be said in these environments and presentations, so wouldn't be surprised if we saw this jump a little bit. This presentation we have seen is a glimpse of what is going on and a high level overview given it is all information we somewhat knew already.

This does look like good buying (when you are considering market cap) and it is likely that the next 3 quarters will paint a real picture for us. I think the fact we are fully funded with ~$24m in the bank and now money coming in a position that is very advantageous. My frustration is still there re lack of financial figures around off-take, but hey guess that is why they call it Sin City.

I just keep coming back to the Clough family holding ~46% on this sucker and it is publicly acknowledged that they are here for dividends. So it looks like management are going to be aligned with holders, our gains are theirs...

I would love to be able to buy more here, if only I didn't buy the last 3 weeks thinking we bottomed out. If we are here in 2 months time I might need to dump sack on it, but until then I will sit and wait.

Frustrating looking at this price, like I mentioned earlier I was lucky enough to get an allocation in IPO then have been topping up since so nearly even, which I never thought I would say. It is tough to look at the end game when we are getting absolutely sorted, but this is something that can very easily boost a lot in price and reflect their profits and growth through dividends in the coming quarters.

Cheers,
    Gazza69

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.