TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Ann: Company Presentation - August 2021, page-5

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Ok, as expected he pretty much stuck to the presentation.
    a few other bits did come out.
    they’ve started on the beneficiation, which is good. No more details as to timing.
    the sales so far have been to Europe AND Brazil. I wasn’t a fan of the Trafigura deal, but in hindsight it’s good. The testing with BSM’s is still ongoing and no word on when they might actually start buying. So without the Trafigura deal, we wouldn’t have sold anything as yet.
    the infill drills are complete and all results are in. BUT, it will be H1 next year before we see the the new JORC reserve/resources statement along with the the LOM plan and production guidance. That’s very disappointing. But I guess it takes as long as it takes.
    we won’t be at full production capacity until Q1 next year.

question on trucking. Up to 50 trucks a day at average 40t/truck for 2,000 tpd. That sounds like it’s the maximum. Again very disappointing, as it caps us a long way below 1mtpa & the 1.3mtpa is just a dream now. Even 365 days a year only gives 730,000tpa.
    don’t know why they’d bother with the beneficiation, as they don’t seem to be able to ship more than that 2,000 tpd.
    Pihrana, any input form you on this would be great.

nothing on step out drilling, but again, no need from that low trucking rate.

market unimpressed too. Down a little today.

this certainly caps the upside for this one for the foreseeable future, unless they can get more trucks per day.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.