ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Company presentation February 2014 , page-12

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    From what I can gather from my own research, the Greenland and Danish Government are working on a co-operation agreement to have in place before the end of the year.

Then laws have to be built around this agreement and these laws will have to be presented through both Greenlandic and Danish parliaments. I don't know how long this will take, but if the laws are drawn up by the end of the year it could be possible to have the parliament look at them in the Spring Collection, 2015.

I've been told in the past that these laws and regulations do not need to be fully passed before GMEL can lodge their exploitation license application if they so wish.
    The fact that the timeline for applying for the exploitation license has been pushed out to early 2015 i reckon that the true date might be closer to Q2-2015, or after the Spring Collection.

With such a sensitive topic in Greenland and Denmark, I'm sure GMEL won't want to be presumptuous and lodge for a license until after the regulations may be passed through parliament.

All IMHO and nothing else.
    It's a pity we can't hear directly from the company and ask the pointy questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.