BDX 4.55% 10.5¢ bcal diagnostics limited

Massive growth equation. Massive existing demand for mams, and...

1. 27,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3147
    Massive growth equation.
    Massive existing demand for mams, and more younger ages will want access to simple blood test.

The numbers above, just for the existing mature market demand for mams, would bet to augment a blood test that could detect what the mam might miss.
    Add the number of those who dont get tested with mam because of many reasons, cultural etc.
    As this gets availability to wider community, the forward growth above the mams augment, can explode in numbers. X margin.

If we think start with say $100 profit for example per test X growth path to millions of tests.
    Demand will pay for more machines to do the testing. The fast payback for investment on the machines will take care of itself.

This has take me over by a major for a billion dollars plus written all over it as we progress into earnings growth.
    Just a look at the bet on the demand side, => profit.

Lets just consider the AU market. 2 million tests PA plus those who dont get tested ? How many of the wider community will take a test with their annual cholesterol check up etc ? When it becomes easy to do, the road blocks of hesitancy evaporate, and volumes of test demand can explode.

Then we are looking at the US, to now annually. That makes over 100m tests if the current 52m follow the new guidelines.

We are talking about an incredible willing market to get tested by mams. Then the same should want the augment or alternative that is our simple blood test. X margin.

While i dont know what the medicare / cost structure of them doing US tests is, the sheer volumes x whatever margin we cream, puts our profits into the forward curve at hundreds of millions plus IMO. It just staggering to try and work it out.

And you get a piece of that early bet today at 25m mc.
    Who cares when they need to raise capital. Because if the market sees the mountain as i do, the volumes of buyers who may want a piece of this pie could explode our valuation at any time.

Every bet comes with a reward case, of what the earnings growth will be X risk of execution. X market discovery

I have seen just stage 1 med techs like IBX go to 200m mc, on the idea alone, and then crumble. The market will pay a bet on a seat, for what it discovers as the next insatiable must have. Perception of the trajectory ahead is what drives market appetite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $162.0K 1.537M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1015502 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 204555 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 691738
Last updated 15.26pm 14/06/2024 ?
BDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.