BDX 25.0% 17.5¢ bcal diagnostics limited

What got me in the video was the word CHOOSE..they can choose to...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    What got me in the video was the word CHOOSE..they can choose to have a blood test OR mammogram... I am thinking every women on the planet would choose blood test first! This company will get taken over by a big pharma, there is no doubt about that!! and it will be quicker than you think, they will not want BDX trying to clear the pathway into the USA, they will want to be doing that themselves, with their own current infrastructure and strategies.

The T/O will happen by the end of Q2 FY 25 at the latest.. Those waiting for 9c, i hope you are correct as i will back the truck up.. but i think as we get closer to launch the SP will be driven up by FOMO before any cap raise and further to that, I dont se a cap raise, what i see is a capital injection by the big boys that will want to take us over, then they have SOI's which will assist in keeping the SP suppressed for their low ball T/O offer (dirty buggers)

Talking of the billions in revenues is pointless as n on of us here will be involved with the company when it gets to that stage as BDX ASX will not exist.

i see a sweet spot of 30-40c which will trigger my exit on this and i see it hitting that in the 1st quarter of 2025

its a great story and yes big potential, that will never be realized by mug punters like us, so have your get out price ready to go, because when the T/O offers start to come, they will do their best to

1. offer magic sweeteners to the board to except the deal (which they will and have no doubt about that)
    2. suppress the SP
    3. completely F over us retails holders that have supported the company through the journey

If you think it will be any different to this, then you truly are a mug and should get out now!

GLTA
    Last edited by f32sport: 15/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.035(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $37.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 18.5¢ 14.0¢ $205.3K 1.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5142 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
0.035 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 18.0¢ 14.0¢ 282550
Last updated 12.41pm 29/05/2024 ?
BDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.