VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

FFS Peliatan give it a rest. Everytime you just go on and on and...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    FFS Peliatan give it a rest. Everytime you just go on and on and on and f*£%ing on..... We all know how tormented you are by this stock and the BoD. Honesty I doubt you can sleep at night with your constant impugning prospective. @bruce13 summed it up perfectly yesterday. This is a highly speculative stock and risk is involved. Nothing is set in concrete, there are no certainties here. People are lined up and have to wait their turn, if and when it comes to being granted an audience with the powers that be. You have no idea what is happening behind the scenes (neither do I for that matter), you are just guessing and providing diatribe that really just shows a sense of insanity with your bitter harping on. If you want certitude and reliabilty chase the blue chips where you are "guaranteed" a return.

Now rather than shooting another person for their view, sit down, make a lovely cup of Chamomile tea and try and close you eyes. Stop the lunacy and fanatical approach, we know how you feel so let it go unless you have something constructive to add. Most importantly, stop highjacking this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $21.58K 4.275M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102220 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32953210 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.