VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Company Presentation - July 2019 (Amended), page-71

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Absolutely brilliantly written robl.ashw!

Pel has made some good points at times, but there is no need to post them every jolly day of the week, and reply to just about everyone who has something positive to say about VRC! But then again, I said the same things about Pel, 24 months ago, and again 23 months ago, and again 22 months again, and in fact every month or so for 2 jolly years now! And the bloke still doesn’t get the message!

We all get it, that VRC's funding has taken too long, their announcements are positive but have led to little progress, the directors are well paid, the cash burn rate is high, and we've all read, time and time again, about VRC's "blue sky!” And their “blue paint!” Honestly Pel, it wouldn't hurt to give us break for a while, and stop repeating the same old comments over and over again!

We get it, we really do get it, but .... there is still a glimmer of hope for this high spec company to achieve its goals, and that is why the top 20 shareholders, and small fish like me, keep holding the stock!!

Good luck to all VRC holders, and especially to those who are tired of Pel's negativity and all his myriad of monotonously repeated comments!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.019K 603.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 32684826 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6396180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.54am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.