VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Bruce, I believe that Trevor is genuine in his efforts to get...

1. 939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    Bruce, I believe that Trevor is genuine in his efforts to get this off the ground. Of course you would expect this from any CEO but there is no doubt he is putting in the hard yards. Getting a graphite mine of the ground in Tanzania is an entirely different exercise to say getting something here in Aus to a similar level. Waaay different. We as shareholders can only support him in his efforts to create what may be extraordinary returns on our investments in what is a difficult and certainly challenging environment and unusual circumstances in securing funding. Yes, this has taken longer than any of us has anticipated and we've been disappointed on more than one occasion by either missed timelines and additional funding requirements but as it has never really been done before, who knows how long the timeframe actually should be? Certainly one could reasonably hope that we're at the pointy end of progress but as this is one of the more speculative stocks around, let's let Trevor do what he's paid to do. I think it will all work out quite nicely in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.