LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

dmdaly and Kshabih1 Interesting posts and I agree with both...

1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    dmdaly and Kshabih1

Interesting posts and I agree with both points of view.
    dmdaly is expressing the Fundamentalist's position and Kshabih1 the Technician's view point.
    The reality is that less than 10% of the tenements have been explored and the results have not been impressive. It is premature to make a decision on the worth of the entire prospective territories.
    These penny stocks rely on investor confidence and there is a perception that management has been incompetent in the way they have handled things.
    Everything dmdaly says is correct but he does not mention the most important question -- i.e. What is the real potential of this deposit?. Nobody can answer this at this stage and therein lies the problem of trying to do a meaningful fundamental analysis on LRS. My gut feeling is that the potential is very good but that assumption is made on faith alone.
    That is why I prefer Kshabih1's technical analysis. My gut feeling is that he is right and LRS will soon cycle back to the 2 cent range. The only reason the sp crashed was sub optimal results and a loss of confidence in management. This was exacerbated by the Traders rushing out the door.
    The reality is there was no real justification for the crash. The potential of the deposit has not been determined with any degree of certainty. Until it is we cannot rely on FA and TA is going to be the more reliable prognosticator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $482.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $354.2K 2.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1122924 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1670444 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.