BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

I just saw your reply now. I haven't checked HC for a few days.I...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I just saw your reply now. I haven't checked HC for a few days.
    I actually received a very prompt and lengthy reply from Andrew in which he thoroughly explained what has been happening behind the scenes.
    To me, the most notable comment he made is the release of an announcement regarding engeneers and vendor pricing which he said will be announced in 2-3 weeks time from when he sent me the email on the 08/11. It may not affect the share price but at least it's something.
    Another notable comment he made was that they have been talking with potential financiers over the past 6-8 months and he believes their assessment of BRV is probably better now than before funds were raised back in December/January. BRV is now seen as a more serious player with improved shareholder base and improved project security delivered by technical advances in engineering and water supply.
    He also mentioned that industry pundits expect gold price to strengthen in the near future in which i have no doubts as inflation is bound to show face soon.
    Finally, we can't forget that the major institutions have largely retained their shareholdings.
    I will certainly continue to hold BRV as I have for More than 2 years now. BRV will come back strong soon IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.