SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Thank you for the break down. So they are drilling in the...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thank you for the break down.

So they are drilling in the pilbara, awaiting environemental consent in Canada and they already have a non-binding offtake agreement with a Chinese producer.

James Brown from Altura is heading this project after already getting Altura to production and it looks as if he/they want to sell Altura and have SYA as their next project in the works. I am of the opinion that Pilabara Minerals will buy Altura as it is sitting right next to them, they need/are going to build a second plant and they have the $ to do it.

It's a pretty good looking stock at present, but there are road blocks in the way - the most considerable of which is the environmental permitting and the village near the specified resource they want to mine. I'm sure the French Canadians are a vocal bunch too and wont let them mine without a fight.

Hope I am wrong though and they just have to mine it with stringent envornmental controls in place.

The stock price should increase dramatically once drill results start to come thru, environmental consent gets approved and their non-binding agreement with the Chinese becomes binding.

Anything else I am missing here?

The main key to the whole equation for me is James Brown and the fact that he and his team has already been able to do what they have at Altura/Pilgangoora. I believe that SYA is AJM v2.0 and they already have a deep understanding of what they need to do to get the dirt out of the ground and onto the port.

Been sitting on the sidelines too long, need to get on the bus and buy some before it all comes together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $896.6K 27.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
184 35483742 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 585362 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.