MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Ann: Company Presentation - RIU Explorers Conference, page-18

1. 33,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    If it was me I would make an offer as an undisclosed bidder for the small Andy Well process plant for the "easy pickings"
    That way I could monetise the gold , with enough cash coming in to prevent further share dilution and act as a barrier to prevent disenchanted share holders from jumping ship if a take over offer was made .
    Even then there is a possibility this will get snapped up , like what happened with Doray getting taken over by Silver Lake , but it would give directors a bit more time to get their house in order.
    I would reinvest in this , how ever my first impressions when I met the MD Robert Waugh 5 years ago were negative , he had none of the fire in the belly, take no prisoners attitude I like to see with a MD wanting to go from Explorer to Developer .
    Obviously a great geologist , just hard for me to see him executing a game plan , with a cut throat arsehole attitude to having a sharp pencil with contractor pricing and schedules and holding them to it , instead he is just a really nice genuine guy !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.