DTZ 0.00% 12.5¢ dotz nano limited

I think there are 2 major points in addition to the good things...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I think there are 2 major points in addition to the good things you guys published here.

1. consider the roughly 2T of counterfeited goods, OECD reports tell us that a lot of it is related to automobile industries and some other tech- like semiconductors. now, I dont know how they calculate dotz market potential, but understand that the electronics industry is one of the fastest growing now (just take a look at tesla, nio, and known companies shifting) - if their hardware will be counterfeited this is far more life endangering than the regular car. so their success to a certain degree is contingent on the development of technologies like Dotz's . thus speaking of authentication, I think that a good conservative estimate scenario, is that if dotzs master 2-3 major deals (first mover advantage) and carries on, buy 2027 it should reach 1B worth considering parallel market demands. lets see whats their published CAGR next Q

2. I know dtz doesnt call itself ESG, but tbh we know its an undefined term and even oil companies use it so utterly irrelevant. As a sustainably minded investor, I think the fact dotz does relate to the mining industry but for sustainable ends - is crucial. Also, imagine how much of pollution these 2T of counterfeited goods pollute annually? the illegal factories, the additional ships, the supply chain mess we see... and so on. the need to have means to mitigate that - is growing and has high monetary potential.

so great prez hoping to hear of an upcoming deal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 293758 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 31598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.28am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.