LBT 3.13% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

I wouldn't call it unnecessary. It is how I feel and exactly...

1. 6,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2626
    I wouldn't call it unnecessary. It is how I feel and exactly what I will be doing with my votes. Given the call was for investors, obviously retail, given not a single question from instos) then that is the kind of feedback he needs. Rest assured, instos give that kind of feedback behind closed doors all the time. They have the power through sheer number of shares they hold, whilst retail have power in numbers. So it is a good opportunity to remind all retail holders they have an opportunity for another strike on the ridiculous renum packages. Lol, I'll never forget the last change in the package allowing directors/management to buy shares at the lowest price they could manufacture via a variety of artificial price setting and salary sacrifice. How about they show confidence by just buying on the market. If this is the 'single biggest blah blah' event, as BB put it, why the hell isn't he buying? No need for any BS about 'working on deals/sales' etc so can't due to privelaged info. That's just treating retail as fools which is LBT's Board's specialty. Insto's see right through it and most retail should.

Of course, no reasons for guessing why they don't as we saw the SP drop on a supposedly positive announcement. The issue is the same ppl in charge and no sales in sight. Hopefully, the SP drop will stop them from the usual pump and CR, modus operandi. But that's probably another reason why no one wants to jump on the SP.

These lifestyle dimwits running the joint will need to go before any serious SP appreciation. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $25.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $6.132K 388.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1768515 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 983000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.