ROG 14.3% 0.6¢ red sky energy limited.

Well, well,Very nice presentation (not considered price...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Well, well,

Very nice presentation (not considered price sensitive). Not looking at RVPS at all, in comes Summerland Way Power Station @27kW to supply the grid. Nothing like going it alone....... ;)

I also note the shape of the 2P's in the graphic of PEL 479 and this confirms my suspicion that Annvale may tap into the Kingfisher field. Pretty firm assumption IMO.

Just goes to show that ROG are now looking to become more than a T/O target and positioning to become a major junior player in the NSW Gas industry. Long term holders should be pleased with this Ann as we now have now been provided with some clearer intentions.

Looks like the company has been working hard on this one and starting to see the experience of management shine. Also note that funding has been mentioned and looked into via off-take for the PS. Geez, lots of good info in this one so to see it materialise will be nice to watch.

Note a bad vision for (as some think) a 'dog'. I will continue to accumulate at these levels. I already own a dog but am working on owning another lol.

Have a great day.

Gaspew ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $32.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $65.15K 9.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 19926764 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 27630935 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.