AZH 0.00% 24.5¢ azimuth resources limited

Couple of v positive things I noted from the Pres- They have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,076 Posts.
    Couple of v positive things I noted from the Pres-
    They have opened up / drilling in the Goldstar Pit which looks v promising- Might get some of those "spectacular results" we'd all got so used to.
    They look like they will get backing from Blackstone Group-a Fund with $45Bil under management
    From their Website-
    "We operate one of the world’s largest private equity fund businesses.
    Our investments span a wide range of industries and continents in businesses large and small. We play a vital role in providing businesses with the capital to realize their growth potential. We uncover value by identifying great companies and enhancing their performance by providing patient capital and partnering with strong management teams. This capital helps our portfolio companies launch new business initiatives, make game-changing acquisitions and upgrade technologies and systems to support their long-term plans. We also bring the know-how of our Portfolio Operations Group to provide strategic advice on operational improvements, revenue growth purchasing, leadership development and employee health care.
    At the same time, the consistent returns that these investments have earned for our investors – pension funds, academic and charitable institutions, governments and other institutions – secure and grow the assets needed to support retirees and fund essential programs.
    We take very seriously our responsibility to our investors and the companies we invest in on their behalf. Their success is our success."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.