RWD 0.00% 5.9¢ reward minerals ltd

SA"those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    SA

"those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

Label me another half empty glass guy, but I've lived through too many still born MR company makers already (not just with RWD.

With production now talked about for 2016 ...... & lets be real, that could be as much as 3 years away .... I've got to ask why it would have taken up to 5 years, from Martu hitting the go button, to build some evaporation ponds, pump the LD bring up a metre to fill them & let the sun do what it does.
    FMG built a railway, port & producing mine in less time than that !!!

Sorry, but this whole Karly thing makes me think that there is no good news coming re the LD resource extension & maybe even worse ....
    The fact is that resource drilling for this type of project is as simple as it gets.
    They're not drill through 100's of metres of hard rock ... the very first resource drilling on LD, way back when I was a boy :-) , was done in a few days with a little rig flown in under the belly of a helicopter .... so why has this resource upgrade taken so long ???

Regardless, why wouldn't RWD continue on to production from LD while the years tick by on the Karly project .... would be nice to not only have some cash coming in but it would also serve as a pretty decent prototype for Karly if it comes to pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $3.305K 56.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 91525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.