HXG 0.00% 1.3¢ hexagon energy materials limited

NV, I have seen the previous posts and have read the article re....

1. 550 Posts.
    NV,
    I have seen the previous posts and have read the article re. Telsa..

1) Telsa make a number of interesting statements in that announcement which I highlighted. e.g they dont actually source the graphite but buy batteries in today.
    2) I think the Battery partner ie. the one with the battery expertise might have something to say about where they source the materials. I am pretty sure Tesla wont be pushing around a Panasonic, TDK or Samsung. It seems to be inferred that Tesla would need a partner.
    3) What percentage of all eCars/Hybrids do you think Telsa is actually going to take? On green.autoblog.com I am already counting more then 50 manufacturers of hybrids/eCars (and it did not seem to have Chinese manufacturers in the list).. I presume not all will be as patriotic as Tesla and source all their materials from the US.
    4) At a recent energy conference I attended which included an eCar stream, they presented the investments being made by various countries in developing eCar technology.. China was by far on top.. Think of the market there alone..

My point is dont get wrapped up on Tesla.. Most likely none of the big auto manufacturers would have bought from their factory anyway. If I was a battery manufacturer I would have some reluctance at tying myself to closely to just one car manufacturer. This space is growing and starting to gain momentum. Battery technology will be a key driving force to the whole eCar/Hybrid industy so it only gets more interesting and exciting from here.

And I have not even started to talk about eStorage yet.. This is really getting interesting as it offers so many advantages to utilities. I can see this market expanding in the near term.

Do your own research. Not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.667M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.