TMX 0.00% 0.3¢ terrain minerals limited

I agree pcs007 - looking at these projects they have really...

1. 22 Posts.
    I agree pcs007 - looking at these projects they have really reinvented the company in the last 6 months:

Great Western has a Jorc and updating the scoping study has commend, not sure how long this will take or cost?? Under $40K anyone?? Gold hit 1630+ today Aus Dollars – GW can be sold, JV or dug up, easy to finance a small high grade gold deposit in trucking distance to many hungry mills.

Rembrandt has 3 drill ready targets and Monet looks like a shallow resource, the sections look very convincing just a little amount of infill and you have a resources assuming the grade holds together in-between. It is that shallow you could drill it out using aircore drilling (which uses the same principle as RC but smaller rods). Aircore is around $14 to $16 a meter so a seriously cheap drill out is very possible IMO – interesting to see what they do. RC is around $30m now so very cheap as well.

Gimlet – big Fraser range holding – next to Mount Ridely mines (ASX:MRD) who are drilling right now if they come up with a good drill intersection, Terrain share price will fly off the map - they are right next door.

Looked at the last few Q reports they have very low over heads and really stretch the dollars out so all good?

It’s just 4 ticks from me and a think I need more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.