AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

triage - its not for me to judge, but thanks for sharing the...

1. 2,041 Posts.
    triage - its not for me to judge, but thanks for sharing the info on Cassandra. I don't get too carried away with too many opinions or ideas of anonymous people, but I recognise intellect and rational reasoning (even if I disagree) and to this end appreciate the effort that the likes of niu, Cassandra and others have shared. If I had to guess, I would put my money on Cassandra being a consultant to the Lithium industry, potentially some history with ORE, but it don't matter to me. Whoever Cassandra is, the information an insight they are sharing is fascinating. I appreciate it.

triage - now to you dear friend. Which ER would I find you in? LOL.

ORE - the market action does not support the "all is well" tale management is peddling. I'm leaning towards the other poster's view who suggested a cap-raise might be on the way, with a few instos selling above $1.50 before the cap gets passed around.

I happen to know more than a bit about project finance, and I IMAGINE, their are certain covenants regarding debt serviceability, minimum cash balances, coverage ratios that all need to be satisfied. Simply suggesting that JBIC have provided a guarantee misses the point. They guaranteed the payment of the debt back to the lender (given Argentina's risk profile and recent history with debt default issues), not ORE's obligations. Given the Olaroz assets are almost certainly pledged as collateral against the Olaroz project finance facility, in the event that covenants are breached, and not capable of being resolved, the Lender may be able to collect on the security, probably sell it to TTC for a song and ORE shareholders sitting around sipping warm beer wondering what happened. Just a possibility most seem oblivious to.

The flipside of course is that the debottlenecking is resolved promptly, money starts rolling in and expansion plans take hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.