CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hello everyone

This is a very good thing. As a very long term shareholder, I agree with some comments above regarding management (poor) and lithium (good market). Considering everything, we are lucky to be where we are.

But this size raise and the ease at which it was done (I hear 3-5x oversubscribed) is a very good thing. We were at $1.30 not that long ago. For the first time ever, we can have confidence that this is the last raise ORE will ever have to do in relationship to Olaroz. This is the raise that should have been done earlier. There are no excuses for the ORE share price now (or in a few weeks post tranche 2).

If ORE is as good as we think, she will trade well during 2016. My parting word of caution, as someone who has far too much of their net wealth in a single lithium producer called ORE, is that management really need to sort themselves out. You've got the cash. You've got the operational plant. You've got the market. You've got a new Government. Now make it all work.

The market has been very forgiving to an exec team that has failed on many metrics to date.

To $3 and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.