CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Hi YourDudliness... Love your name by the way... It was an...

1. 274 Posts.
    Hi YourDudliness... Love your name by the way...

It was an absolute pleasure talking with Toby and to listen to how excited he was about the company and where he can see it going in the future..

So much so that I am not waiting for the financials to purchase more shares and will be buying more as funds become available.. The list of sectors they are in discussion with was endless, including, aerospace, planes, trains, electric cars, army, navy, government housing, etc, etc, etc.... And some of these are already clients.

The next 3-12 months is going to be amazing, I believe..

I am a little suprised this is still under the radar of the general market given the disruptive patented technology they have, and the low market cap and low free float.. Very undervalued.

I do hope once they release the details of everything in the next announcement it will become clearer to the market as to what they have and are doing.

And yes he does have a proven track record ...so I totally agree.. It IS a keeper alright.. Plus he just had to buy more on market to become a substantial holder... Very telling indeed..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.