CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

With respect S and this is in NO way directed towards you please...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    With respect S and this is in NO way directed towards you please be sure of that and many thanks for posting this article as it reinforces concerns I've had about our political duopoly for a long time..
    To me this is a very disturbing article. I see a lot of potential to peaceful CFoam application...so not about any problem concerning CFoam..assive potential for commercial application and growth...that's why I vested.

What disturbs me is Turnbull and Pyne turning Oz into a US war economy. Our trade is with Asia. Oz is losing it's sense of Nation. We don't have war capability and never will...not with a total poulation the size of what Bejing.?
    Weve been dragged misguidedly in to the Coalition of the Willing Idiots and we have blood on our hands. We're ruled by a 2 party system Dumb and Dumber...the left is right and the right have nowhere left to go except distraction. Not interested in being the 51st State of the US. Take a leaf from NZ.
    As a nation we should strive for neutrality and sovereign independence. Be wary of our leaders people..they talk honey but make no mistake they're interests are corporate and private equity kickbacks...you know the lobbyists...we the peeps don't get lobbyists...we can't afford them!
    If our Asian neighbours decide we're a bother and they turn off the taps we're facing massive economic hardship. We should do what we're good at...education/agriculture/mining/innovation/services etc. i.e. peaceful helpful stuff.
    Underdtand China isn't a democratic system (unbelievably capitalistic internally...you want to see deregulation visit there sometime...and yet it's paradoxically a Communist system like Russia...yeah weird I know!)...there isn't red tape. When Central Government gives a direction it is followed without delay. Yep people still disappear in China....hey its a big place!
    So if Central Party decide to sanction Oz trade it will be fast furious and devastating. Remember when they stopped buying crayfish a while back...first time you saw cray prices going backwards right?
    Self serving snakes like Turnbull and Shorten are driving us one way...national debt slavery preferably US but hey they don't care from where as long as they get their perks while they're in power.
    Ozzies better wake up to reality and start forcing the pollies to take our national interests to the fore. That's what Rudd was trying to get us to understand...and he was terminated for his effort.

Hate to dwell on the dark side but just sayin' Oz better learn to tread carefully. Still remember the day little Johnny dry humped Bush Jrs leg on their first face to face...sickened me then...sickens me now.

So if I have to give up some potential profit on my CFO shares to become internationally recognised as a neutral and humanitarian nation...let me tell you...you can have my shares free.

Excuse the rave.
    Anyway...not sure if this has been posted but worth a read:
    http://wtov9.com/news/local/new-invention-at-airplane-parts-manufacturer
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 20/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.