IBG 33.3% 0.2¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Hi Mozambique, I have held thsi share for the last 3 plus years...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi Mozambique,

I have held thsi share for the last 3 plus years too. It's been a challenge somewhat.

At the end of day, what we are seeing now is purely market volatility. Like any penny stocks, it will be played.

Much like the Hartley crew likely got a heads up about the financing needs and probably sold off their holding and bought back in at the 8cents placements. Earning them a free carry and likely profits.

I wil leave it to you to judge if its right or wrong, but that's just the way it is. Asx profits from these too and ASIC is overloaded on a small budget to police everything.

I do think we will see this take off. But as mentioned, it's in the hope our bet aligns with JDs.

I doubt we will see first shipment because from what's at play, JD is already on the hunt for the next deal. The glen core facility and negotiations on transaction as highlights numerous times including the recent 3b announcement.

if JD wants to be a Mining powerhouse, I woul have thought the boards focus now is on the feasibility studies, engineering, financing, contracts, developments, construction an more exploration to supplement existing supply. Instead we are negotiating for more transactions. An odd pathway imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.667M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $42.87K 14.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 36884640 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3437855 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.