AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Just a quick post with some points from the conference...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Just a quick post with some points from the conference yesterday.
    * Daniel Harris huge plus having his expertise on board in moving the Co forward.
    * Market for VRB is increasing in demand and interests are being expressed in numbers.
    * Moving marketing scope to cover domestic as well where the aim is to refine capital costs even further with better engineering and technologies.
    * Acknowledged to slow process up until now and has put tools in place to increase and speed up drilling and mine development at Blesberg
    * Also now moving Blesburg programe into overdrive pushing ahead with ML.
    * Currently undergoing resource upgrade at **a in the coming weeks and again acknowledge that this is overdue. Enviro's and hydro's are in the final stages.
    * Promise now that both programes on track again and will keep news flowing for both **a and Blesburg.

All in all a good presentation. One of the better and quality grade of vanadium in Australia and globally. The Cobalt credits will be something to note.
    Also I noticed the grades at Blesberg are over 2% Li with quite an extensive strike and looking at the deposit strip ratio will be non existent. Good relationships with Gov and owners with infrastructure close by.
    Plenty of upsides with this minnow and liking the exposure to vanadium in my portfolio. AVL seem to cover both aspects of the energy storage market, Li-ion battery and VRB.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $31.77K 2.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 13914221 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 17236955 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.