NTL 0.00% 2.0¢ new talisman gold mines limited

I too am a very happy Holder! The presentation today really...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I too am a very happy Holder!
    The presentation today really nails it for me with regards to the future potential here.
    No mention of Taukani Hill in the future grade growth chart, or other areas of potential, loads of resource growth here, and I like the fact NTL haven't given up on Rahu, even leaving the door open for a possible increased interest.
    If existing shareholders can't see potential here, and are happy not to take up extra shares, then they've missed a great opportunity.
    All this talk about Labor government is a side issue in my opinion. They will be too busy implementing their tax and spend policies to worry too much about a small underground operation, supporting Dept of Conservation, which needs all the help it can get with it's own vermin eradication Programe (imagine all those rats living in those Tunnels!).
    Now that I've taken up the SPP shares, I'm going to be buying on market as well, in a perverse way, I hope the price goes lower in short term, so obviously I can get more, I'm greedy !!!!
    If any directors are reading this, keep up the good Work!
    Go NTL!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.