CZN 0.00% 0.9¢ corazon mining limited

Hi McHale. CCZ are concentrating on old Mining Areas or those...

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi McHale.
    CCZ are concentrating on old Mining Areas or those areas previously Mined quite a lot of the coppper Mineralization was previously missed in the 40s 50s 60s the area to the East of the Range and the top Showed good Copper finds ,where as those Areas of CZN to the North / South/West of the range Slopes we’re indicating much more Cobalt ,previously historical data gathered indicated good Cobalt to the Ridge Areas old Mt Gilmore the last round of drilling indicated where the seams thinned out and and ended.
    It then became more evident that the line that should be followed was more centred to North heading to the Lantana Creek Areas and quite possibly back to the East.
    CZNs exploration Area is quite large ,but Geographically located in a very good Area.
    The benefit here is CCZ whilst chasing Copper and finding reasonable Cobalt/ Gold ,CZN chasing Cobalt and finding reasonable coppper and Gold sets up a very good opportunity for both companies to operate under a joint processing arrangement should bothe their drilling results come up with enough resource of either Mineral.
    In the Hunter Valley and plenty of other Areas in Australia ,It was not uncommon for Companies to share infrastructure and trade their Credits or jointly blend their Products to maximise their Returns.
    Whilst just my opinion I think this year both CZN and CCZ should be able to give a clear indication to Mining these Area,s either singular or Jointly.
    The Areas Being Explored by CZN have always been known to contain high grade Cobalt ,even back in the Seventies when quite a bit of drilling was done looking for gold and further south towards Grafton / Nymboida for Coal.
    Back then Cobalt was not a sort after resource. But they knew it was their.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.185K 131.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 784653 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.