LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Really the only thing interesting about an announcement like...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39

Really the only thing interesting about an announcement like this is where they are pitching it and to who and why.  Looks like it was published by SEA Games?

I'm still yet to be sold on the mobile app... we're spruking it as a first in class app?  I appreciate the potential in mobile gaming and Pay to Play... but the presentation is talking about pretty much exactly what anyone could do now from the mogul.gg website in a mobile browser anyway

I also take all the numbers in the millions about players who play games totalled up to billions and trillions with a grain of salt when there is no actual relation to why they would pay us a cent.  Maybe one of the games gets a buy in for a small part of that community.  Thinking 10% of anyone is going to pay us $10 for what?  People use micro-purchases for content and game advantages, yes. There's no precedent or proven model yet why end users will pay to participate in organised tournaments when there's a multitude of free options.  There could be a case where the large organisers of tournaments pay an amount... but end users are always going to want to be receiving as many rewards as they pay.

Last edited by observer3: 12/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.