LU7 0.00% 1.3¢ lithium universe limited

Ann: Company Presentation, page-19

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    There seems to be skepticism about why gamer's and supporters would pay $5 per month for a subscription to a platform and tournament provider like mogul...and TBH that is a legit question and query!

Here are my thoughts and what I have pieced together so purely speculation....DYOR...and if you haven't done any research at all don't criticize.

Imagine if Singtel and their affiliates:
    "MAINBOARD-LISTED telco Singtel has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with its wholly owned subsidiary Optus and its regional associates - Airtel, AIS, Globe and Telkomsel - to grow the gaming and e-sports ecosystem in South-east Asia, Australia and India."

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...-gaming-e-sports-ecosystem-in-south-east-asia

Imagine if Singtel and these affiliates offer unlimited data packages to play a multitude of Esport games through Mogul.gg! Just like they already do to chosen apps like Netflix and Stan that Optus just released:

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/razer/phone-2

Perhaps you could even watch unlimited Esports via Twitch through Mogul.gg and it wouldn't effect your monthly data? Be eligible for raffles and vote on matches to make it interesting...

Imagine if it wasn't actually AUD$5 a month subscription! Imagine if you had a central currency...like Zsilver that could convert to any Countries currency and make it fair and valuable! Would that be fair? Could gamers in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand etc. want to pay a monthly subscription of the equivalent of AUD$5 for unlimited mobile gaming, viewing, voting, up to date articles, etc.

I'm looking forward to the Razer livestsream in 45 minutes even if there is no reference to Mogul. I'm looking forward to Singtel, Razer, Mineski, One Championship, SEAG, Valve, Twitch...etc. etc. making Mogul.gg a must have!!

My thoughts only....GLTAH
    Mick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.742K 441.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4260495 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 834066 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.