CUF 3.85% 1.4¢ cufe ltd

What a load of nonsense - you need a reality check. The very...

1. 4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1639
    What a load of nonsense - you need a reality check. The very people that are managing at least four to five emerging iron ore producers have little if any recent approvals experience and are relying on consultants. And some of those consultants are more predisposed to leaving the regulatory burden to others -they would rather go out and mine. I put Mining Leases into place with all the different agencies involved -in areas where no mining leases had ever been previously established - with consultants who had never been down that track before - but we got the job done. Once you have the templates simply adjust to new regulations.
    You are deliberately trying to make the task seem like some Herculean task simply because people haven't been directly involved with DWER the past couple of years. Have a look at all the Works Approvals going through at the moment - across a whole range of commodities -even in mineral sands in very sensitive areas in terms of biodiversity.

And don't tell me that at 83 simply because I have not dealt with DWER for a few years -or because they merged several Govt Dept's -or maybe introduced some new hurdles for the granting of Mining Leases I could not do it as well as you or some other young turkey .It would take me five minutes and what I didn't know I would soon find out to get up to speed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $18.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $8.502K 653.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12209451 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3743063 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.