GED 3.03% 3.4¢ golden deeps limited.

Ann: Company Presentation, page-25

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    I can sense a few unhappy SHs who have been stuck here for a long time or sold at low. However, with the appointment of a new CEO Jon who seems capable and hardworking, it would be wise to reassess the situation NOW and decide what's best for this investment since we've already seen 3 ann after Jon's appt on 1 Jun instead of whining here like a injured dog. Or, perhaps you are just here to down ramp with a hidden agenda?

There is something called price on Psychology where when share price is at a cheap level, people see it as "dog stock" whereas when it is trading at high price, it is seen as "unicorn stock". If you follow this herd mentality, you may end up losing your pants yah.

I'm a happy SH (bought recently) and will continue to accumulate this "dog stock" when price is so low (show me a mining stock w $9m MC and $3m cash and good assays on ASX + a dynamic CEO) and will divest some for free carry down the road. I think there will be more great ann ahead to make this happen for me. Stay tuned. GLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $3.812M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $6.448K 190.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 489486 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.