NVA 6.82% 20.5¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Company Presentation, page-72

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Exactly this.
    If any of you 'holders' have concerns no point crying on HC.
    Speak to Management. They will always reply. It's not hard to get Louie's actual email either.
    Some of the stuff said on here today is unbelievable.
    Mentions of inside trading? I MEAN WTF.
    Was I happy with the raise at .11? No. But do I understand why they did it when they did it? Yes.
    At that time Evergrande was a good chance to go under, affecting financial markets and a potential GFC 2, so they made the decision to raise. I even thought they had heaps of funds to last them 3 QTR's min but like Wombat pointed out I think they in actual fact had a lot less due to the increased drilling at Korbel and RMP last QTR and this current one.
    I still think a GFC 2 is quite possible in the next year or two but hope I am wrong!
    I don't think I have seen a stock with so many emotional investors. If you aren't happy just sell, it's not hard. As some here have done.
    Myself, I want to see Snow Lake listing, Korbel inferred resource increase, moving a good portion to Indicated (2-3moz), maiden resource at RPM and the elusive scoping study.
    Anyone suggesting the SS has vanished is cooked. It was delayed for a reason which they explained and if you also spoke to management you would be at ease with this.
    Money is easy come easy go. Never put all your $$ on the line and always be prepared to lose everything you have invested. Some of you appear to get really stressed, like you have over extended?
    I hope not guys.
    I agree Management have made some wrong turns lately but most of us are here to see NVA get to production and I know that is Louie's goal. I believe he is aligned with shareholders and he has family members heavily invested too. I think someone mentioned him buying some shares on market? Great idea though I think $2.5mil is already pretty damn good!
    Apologies if this post comes across as dig after dig .
    I also believe calling for the board to be changed all the time will cause way more harm than good. We all want the SP to go up don't we? That would destroy it for a very long time.

IMO Q4 still has a lot of news flow to come and today was just another blip on the way to production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $8.718K 42.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39956 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8317 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.