NVA 7.14% 13.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Company Presentation, page-74

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I recently purchased based on significant high grade gold hits, cash in bank and despite the obviously shaky management

This investment could end up serving me a painful lesson however...

Aiming to free carry once 30% up

The potential resource could be incredible and I see massive upside in SP over next 12 months with continued drilling and resource definition

The less than incredible management may provide a discount to resource value with the risk being they continue to destroy value and keep gold locked in the ground while promising much and delivering not much more than nice pay rises and bonus shares for themselves and their mates

Will be interesting to see if management bring on more qualified staff with a view to mining rather than just drilling and delivering presentations. Obviously this won't be happening anytime soon

A hostile takeover seems the best outcome for progressing this resource to becoming a mine and I don't expect this will happen anytime soon but given the apparent greed and self interest and self doubt or self sabotaging management I think they will jump at any takeover bids after token initial refusal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $76.07K 582.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23856 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.