ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Some of you people need to get a life,if any one thought the market cap was 6 mil you shouldnt be here,john rap you read the presentation as i did but to me was a type o correction,when you put it here you immediately laid a path for the trolls and the price dropped 2c after you posted,what did you expect or was it a way to pick up a few cheapies from the so called ''day traders''.
    I spoke to the company a few weeks ago and was told covid has had a major impact on company moves as it has with any other company,also remember we are a biotech on the very advanced worldwide stage,we have been given major tax incentives,have partnered with a best testing facility in australia,have every major bio company in the world watching and and we are on the cusp of being on the world stage.
    We have employed the best in their fields,nsb would not hire these people expecting delays themselves and would be as frustrated as anyone else with whats happening,if you are worried ring the company,they are very responsive and willing to talk about any process that is currently happening,nothing has changed ,this will still be a billion dollar drug and the few silly sellers yesterday will soon regret it,also notice as soon as a bit of chatter came up yesterday the sell side was deliberately stacked,good buying opportunity to outwit the so called witty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.