NSB 2.50% 3.9¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Hey Tubs & everyoneFirst let me state that I am holding, and am...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Hey Tubs & everyone

First let me state that I am holding, and am convinced that the IP this company possesses will work, given that it is based off something already occurring in the human body that works. If prices remain at current levels, I will continue to accumulate. The fundamentals are outstanding and I sung the company's praises here which I suggest any newcomer to brush up on.

However, that said, management have not been honest and should be held to account for delays:

On 23/06/21 the company communicated at the Gold Coast Investment Showcase Presentation
    • Ph1 Neurology Q3 2021
    • Ph1 Ocular Q4 2021

On 03/09/21 the company communicated at the Share Cafe
    • Ph1 Neurology Q4 2021
    • Ph1 Ocular Q1 2022

On 26/10/21 the company communicated at the Ausbiotech
    • Ph1 Neurology Q1 2022
    • Ph1 Ocular Q2 2022

3 times this half timelines have been pushed back by one quarter, I could go back further but there is really no need to as it is the same story since the IPO of the company . I cant imagine something new happening with "COVID" in the last half that warrants timelines being pushed back 3 times... Management need to communicate timelines honestly, and then meet those deadlines to create shareholder value. If anyone has spoken to Matt please share his response here... It is unlikely any Ph2 trials following Ph1 would begin in 2022 given by the time taken between phases outlined in the Gold Coast Investment Showcase Presentation. Goodluck to all holders but I am at the point where I would like some assurance that timelines wont be pushed back again.... again! Can someone please issue these guys some performance options to run on time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.639M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $5.263K 139.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.