MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

I for one mostly enter low market cap, low SOI specs. Do I like...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I for one mostly enter low market cap, low SOI specs. Do I like the amount of SOI MRD? Probably not. However we can't ignore how MRD's Rare Earths play' positives outweigh the bad.

For example:

1. Most European and Western nations are itching to get away from the reliance on China for Rare Earths so SOI won't matter in this instance, the governments will pounce on any company with a sniff of REE. They give all sorts of assistance like grants and tax perks etc
    2. MRD has a similar has a similar play to IXR's Makuutu REE Project in Uganda style deposit and is showing potential to host a major quantity of critical rare earths mineralisation (We are in a safer Jurisdiction, our own backyard WA)
    3. The deposit is also thought to be similar to Chinese deposits (which is what the Western, Euro and even Asian nations want)
    4. Mineralisation is evident in drilling over an area of 25km by 3km and is open to further delineation in all directions (this is only the beginning and I doubt it will come up dusters IMO)
    5. Rare-earth elements (REEs) are used as components in high technology devices, including smart phones, digital cameras, computer hard disks, fluorescent and light-emitting-diode (LED) lights, flat screen televisions, computer monitors, and electronic displays etc. Moving away from a reliance on China is happening slowly but surely. Just look at what is happening with Russia and the sanctions placed on it for the war with Ukraine. China is in league with Russia and both nations are slowly being isolated. The problem the world has is almost everything is being manufactured in China because of its REE monopoly.

Still many more positives and the only negative I see so far is the SOI, that's about it.

If you look at the current chart you can't ignore that people really want into MRD due to the steady accumulation/consolidation and climb.

GLTA & DYOR

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4164/4164287-c69d9c4a57b72d398d65ec7713bcd79c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.785M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $370 370K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 102018863 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 210247528 96
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ 1150000
Last updated 12.33pm 05/06/2024 ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.