ODY 0.00% 2.3¢ odyssey gold ltd

Ann: Company Presentation, page-5

1. 6,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    The wild drilling is providing a great basis for mine development.

Expanding the envelope at HZ - a new stand alone deposit is proving a very good discovery indeed - why the need for drilling over vast area to establish best targets for early development - mining. Company needs to test so many areas to evaluate which are the highest priority targets then they can focus on those.
    The CB drilling thus far speaks for itself however these two appear at this stage the big plan.

Maybelle and Bottle Dump preliminary holes are showing great potential - perhaps these are the targets for early open cut mining mentioned in the quarterly last week for possible low cost production - possible third party toll processing or even their own leach heap processing to as stated FUND the future bigger picture of more DD and RCD at CB and HZ targets - to then develop those big deposits both open cut then underground.
    It's ambitious and a lot to like here thus far. Obviously a cap raise not far away - 3 more holes to report from HZ and around 11 I think itwas at Maybelle with first results excellent.
    With so many high priority targets it will take time. Much better scenario than many whom drill and drill - spend and spend with low grade results reported only. Or worse they pump the results to continue to be able to raise cash and operate then eventually it catches up with them and disappear they do - lifestyle companies for a period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $15.34K 667.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 275000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 427106 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.