ODY 0.00% 2.2¢ odyssey gold ltd

Yes and it answers my question last post of imminent CR on...

1. 6,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    Yes and it answers my question last post of imminent CR on presentation and how - who will be invited.

FOMO is not a reason to take up offer - results are and whilst encouraging - as a couple have posted here a definitive target and JORC would have been nice. Given the size and possibilities the tenement is a swiss cheese block however now the "highway zone" of the 5 open cut prospects seems the big focus with certainly underground prospects - however given it is a new stand alone find there is much to do and will the 4+ million get it done along with other targeted exploration? Just doesn't seem compelling as all exploration is - however it is highly promising - the grades are excellent and open ended and at depth. Then much remains uncertain with processing options should they prove up a mineable resource and the current global market gyrations - current gold price and speculations is all in the decision making process to take up offer for myself and of course directors inputs past and anticipated in this CR.

We're in a very different time to that of previous CR and that fancy visible gold core picture - for which they never sent the DD nearby to follow up possible extension which I find strange. Assume they wanted to use funds on other targets and HZ is certainly one of them.

It takes time and money - both are very expensive. Is it a case of we need money and they are forced into the HZ card as other open cut prospectives need much more drilling. So the raise participation for me is about can HZ deliver - to then finance the future exploration and mining activities. Given the history or the area and this new find that is narrow but open ended and has what at least appears a large high grade vein at depth for underground mine I am optimistic enough. Should it prove a no go then what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58040 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.