ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

I think you have followed the TA more recently, Skin as you are...

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2650
    I think you have followed the TA more recently, Skin as you are claim you are holding heads, when in the past you were the options advocate and came a gutser. You continue to bad mouth other posters who made comments on the evidence before them. It appears to be a double standard, if you have traded this stock? If I recall rightly, you reserved the right to keep trading the stock as you commented after said losses. This leads me to believe your commentary is a false flag combined with gaslighting. You have a habit of playing the victim and the man when it comes to posters expressing their analysis which they are entitled to do.

That is a separate matter from commenting on the performance of the company, which I acknowledge has been poor.

But equally, from my previous posts on the TA, trading the stock could have restored a healthy balance to redeem a cash position. Losses are built into a profitability position. That is fact! But you don't know much about TA and money management and prefer to squeal after you pull your head out of the sand and lash out at others then rely on others for sympathy.

If I remember rightly, you loaded up on the options and got caught if that can be believed. Suck it up, Sunshine. Sh*t happens beyond the control of holders.

I myself am wary of options as they come with more risk because they are limited by time. There was greater risk which it seems you did not account for because these options were associated with the time factor. If you had used your intelligence to identify that with all the delays caused by Covid, changing labs and using XRF to track gold due to the circumstances at the time you would not have let greed get in the way of objectivity with a risk and reward analysis. Yet greed seemed to drive your enthusiasm at the time. For that you must take sole responsibility and cut losses, not extend them or trade you way out. The latter, is an unemotional data analysis of the market looking for discounted valued in the price fluctuation.

I am driven by the TA, and my discussion has focused on that rather than hearsay, as it seems it is the only evidence we can rely upon in these circumstances, which demand capital management has to be adjusted accordingly. If the company was misled, then I think that is actionable. Maybe we have not heard the last of this from the company's perspective. Again, that is a separate issue.

My last comment interpreting the TA was, let the share price skid along. It was not to accumulate. That is a personal decision. I would not be committing funds in this situation on a speculative stock. You have to assess the risk v reward. A speculative stock comes with greater risk, so why would anyone put down more than they could afford to lose? The current price lies in Stage 4 of the Weinstein cycle. The growth cycles apply to stages 1 and 2. The Weinstein cycle is based on money flow. Perhaps watch for smart money entry if you are going to speculate in Stage 1 of the cycle which follows Stage 4. This may be some time off given we are heading for a traditional downtime in price when people are starting to rationalize tax positions. It may be a little earlier given the global issues confronting us.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5087/5087696-271ea26a5bf0ef9f4c2f13285926485e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $23 3.774K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 16472059 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1235584 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.