ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I just went back to re read 2 articles that Anteotech put up on...

1. 4,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11865
    I just went back to re read 2 articles that Anteotech put up on the newsroom section of our website in March.

1st one was an article written by Anteo. "How Anteotech is spearheading Australia's push for a larger role in the global battery chain"

"ASX-listed technology development company AnteoTech Ltd  is pleased to highlight two recent strategic partnerships that provide its Clean Energy Technology (CET) division with a competitive advantage in the global market for high-silicon content lithium-ion batteries. These partnerships not only offer an accelerated commercial development pathway but position AnteoTech as a market leader within Australia’s broader strategic ambitions for critical minerals supply and battery manufacturing.

Expanding Australia’s high-tech battery manufacturing capacity is now a major policy priority of the Federal Government, clearly evidenced by the details in its proposal for a $15 billion National Reconstruction Fund (NRF) to support domestic industries.

As a policy initiative, the NRF was backed directly by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese in a recent speech where he advocated for domestic sovereignty over both critical minerals supply and battery manufacturing processes.

Amid these policy tailwinds, AnteoTech is ideally positioned to spearhead this shift with its existing proprietary technology advantages in the manufacture and design of lithium batteries. The company’s recent partnerships demonstrate its ability to play a leading role in the future domestic manufacture of high-silicon content anodes, which can be exported to global markets."

https://www.anteotech.com/newsroom/...rger-role-in-the-global-battery-supply-chain/

following this article talking about the NRF, we had Ross Vasta's speech in parliament

"I am pleased to say that I’m working with the Minister for Industry and Science and the member for Moreton, and together we’re organising a joint visit to this great Australian and Brisbane company.

I’m looking forward to visiting AnteoTech with my colleagues so that they can see first-hand the incredible potential this company has in helping to ensure a stronger and more resilient Australia."

https://www.rossvasta.com.au/constituency-statements-anteotech/

then the member of Moreton's speech to parliament about the NRF

"AnteoTech at Eight Mile Plains launched its 15-minute COVID-19 antigen rapid test platform, EuGeni. This project created five new, highly skilled jobs and protected 20 existing jobs."

https://www.grahamperrett.net.au/me...on-fund-corporation-bill-2022-second-reading/

then this from conor

"I got to chat with the Minister on the work of an extraordinary team of Brisbane based scientists at AnteoTech and their breakthrough Li-Ion Battery Tech using Silicon to displace traditional graphite in battery cells. Cheaper, Lighter and Faster Charge are just some of the benefits that has led to MOU's with key global players in the Battery Space."

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/cono...tm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

1683251747346.jpeg

the 2nd article was a stock head article "Has the time come for silicon anode batteries"

https://www.anteotech.com/newsroom/

"The application of silicon solutions was a hot topic at the Battery Day hosted by US electric vehicle and battery storage titan, Tesla, in 2020 who said at the time silicon would dominate the battery market over the next five to seven years and revealed plans to leverage silicon anode technology as part of its own goal of manufacturing lithium-ion batteries internally.

Since then, General Motors has announced a joint research and development agreement to study the potential use of silicon nanotechnology in its Ultium battery cells, Porsche is researching the use of silicon in their future EV batteries, and Mercedes-Benz says it will use silicon anodes in its upcoming electric G-Class SUV."

Tesla, GM, Porsche and Mercedes all named. they all sound familiar. must be a coincidence of course that an article interviewing David uses pretty much all the EV companies we used in the last presentation graphic.

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 9.46.05 am.png
    and again with the NRF reference

"Here in Australia, Federal Minister for Science and Industry Ed Husic recently announced the consultation for the country’s first National Battery Strategy as the market for next-generation batteries looks to grow 10-fold over the next decade.

“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and speed is of the essence,” Radford said."

“If the government wants to support it, we are delighted to be part of it but you don’t have to do all of the steps to produce a battery to be adding a lot of value to the economy"

just saying, that it's at least worth considering the possibility of non dilutionary funding coming for Anteotech as well as considering the potential partners Anteotech could be dealing with.

sept quarter targeted milestones "development agreement/s with EV company"

GLTAH, DYOR etc looking forward to what this week holds for us......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.